Senior Secondary School students need to have a well-rounded, happy experience at school so, they can learn independently, develop resilience, confidence and maturity. We are proud to announce the depth and breadth of our extensive curriculum; a curriculum that has the ability to extend to the very able while also providing support for the less able.
This gives students the flexibility and freedom to find the right ‘subject fit’ of their choice. Multimedia and Web technology is integral to our curriculum and we deliver a very successful and effective student computer program.
The Practices Defining Time in Senior Secondary School are:
1. Subjects offered according to the percentage/Grade in secondary examination.
2. Continuous assessments based on observations, projects, activities, worksheets, research and presentations, weekly report reviews
3. Bi-Term exams.
4. Special activity weeks (fine Arts, Literary, Math, Science)
5. Community Service.
6. Circle time.
7. Life skills programme.
8. Field trips, workshops, guest lectures.
9. Intership programme.
10. Technology integration as a digital class rooms and labs.
11. Teacher student ratio of 1:20
12. Weekly student-led assemblies.
13. Student council / Leadership training.
14. Co-curricular activities.