Come and Feel the Differences!! Here at MDVM !!!
The admission process at MDVM SCHOOL has been specially designed to be transparent and simple. We believe a face-to-face interaction with the parents /Authorized guardians and the prospective student is of greater value than any conventional admission test. An interaction gives us a more comprehensive understanding of the child’s strengths and potentialities.
It also gives parents / authorised guardians a first-hand opportunity to obtain an understanding of MDVM SCHOOL core purpose, values, vision, education approach, systems, processes and people.
The process of application for admission would be as follows:
- Application Forms for admissions 2024 can be purchased from the School office.
Admission packet contains – brochure including application form, Admission process, Fee structure, Fee policy transport route details and fare
- Age Criteria for New Admission 2024-25.
Grade As on 31 March of year of Admissions
Nursery 3 Years
LKG 4 Years
UKG 5 Years
Grade 1 6 Years
Completed Application Forms to be submitted along with:
- 2 photographs
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Last 2 years academic records/ transcripts
- Extra curricular records /achievement certificates, if any
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Interaction between students, and parents / Authorized guardians and an Admission Panel.
- Placement / Evaluation of students.
– Pre School and Primary school: Admission will be based on recommendation by Grade Teacher or Special Educator for that specific Grade.
- We will convey the results to you by e-mail within 2 working days after the test and an offer of admission will be made at the same time.
- In order to secure a seat, parents/authorized guardians will be required to pay the Registration, Admission fee and other fee also.
- On being granted admission, the following forms need to be submitted:
- Medical/Health Form
- Parent Declaration Form
- Student Information Form: Regarding Bus / co curricular electives.
- Transfer Certificate
The Medical/Health Form, Parent Declaration and the Student Information form will be supplied from the school
- Provisional Admission (If the student does not reside in Neemrana, admission / placement in a class is provisional until the school has interacted with the student, placement test has been conducted and the parents/authorised guardians have accepted the class to which the student has been admitted). Admission to a particular class is provisional till the Transfer Certificate and Pass Certificate or equivalent document from the previous school is produced
- Fee once paid, is not refundable.
- Pre-registration: Parents/ authorised guardians may register their child in advance by completing the application form and paying the Registration and Admission Fees. If admission is not taken, this amount will be refunded after deduction of registration fee. Admission is granted provisionally till the child completes all formalities of admission.