MDVM SCHOOL provides an optional bus service for students. We have 25 planned routes.
Transport Policy & Guidelines
1. Though we aim to always have a faculty escort on the bus, it is not always feasible.
2. Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time.
3. Bus routes are very tightly scheduled in order to get the children and teachers to reach school on time. The buses will not wait for late comers either at the stop or at school, in the afternoon.
4. Each bus is equipped with GPS and a phone. Parents are encouraged to use this number to:
– Inform the driver or teacher if your child is not attending school, (this will save the bus waiting time).
– Check if the bus is running late (return trip). Often there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes, and it is not feasible to inform every parent. Parents are welcome to call at the bus.
5. Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office / PTI / Transport in charge who will inform the bus driver.
6. Bus timings/routes may periodically change to help students reach quicker/accommodate new students. The buses cannot provide door-to-door service.
7. Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus ( students should remain seated, keep noise levels low, not stick hands or head out of the window, not be rude to people on the road, not eat junk food in the bus, not litter the bus) failing which, penalties include up to exclusion from the bus service.